Saturday

2 More Amazing Contemporary Abstract Artists

Following on from my previous post where I shared the work of 6 contemporary abstract artists that have moved and excited me with their work, I am extremely delighted to once again present the work of 2 more artists I've stumbled across who's paintings have had a similar effect on me. Tahnee Lonsdale and Charlotte Foust use colour, marks and design in such an intuitive way. To me, their work is a reflection of expression at its highest level. Whether that expression manifests as joy or solitude it's clear that a great deal of discipline is involved in creating exquisite canvasses. I hope you enjoy their work as much as I have.
With thanks to Audrey Phillips for pointing me towards Charlotte's work.

Tahnee Lonsdale


Tahnee Lonsdale


Charlotte Foust



No comments:

Post a Comment