Sunday

The Private View, Maidstone Contemporary Art, Craft and Design Exhibition

After taking a day off work to retrieve a print from my show at the Lime Tree restaurant I was able to deliver all  six of my pieces  (three paintings and three prints) to the Graham Clarke Gallery, part of the Hazlitt Theatre, Maidstone. These now form part of the Maidstone Contemporary Art, Craft and Design Exhibition curated by Vronni Ward, the Marketing and Consultation Manager at the council. The private view was on Friday night and was fabulous. I'm glad to say that these artworks looked very much at home in their first gallery exhibition, as did everyone's. I'm not too concerned about selling at this stage, it's just great to be part of a group of like-minded individuals celebrating an event that showcases our work.










2 comments:

  1. Woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooow /Hey thanks man!! you are so good. I think this the perfect work.
    Contemporary Art

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cheers! I'm pleased you like it. I've now updated with more imagery from my next collection.

    All the best

    ReplyDelete