Sunday

Portfolio Updated With New Works...

My latest collection of paintings and prints have now been added to my online portfolio. I've also tweaked the cover page to incorporate an image of my work as opposed to using a simple unrelated design. This kind of goes against my designer background way of thinking but having researched other artists sites that are visually effective it seems that using your own artwork as part of the design of the site makes perfect and simple sense. My next major task will be to incorporate this blog, my portfolio and my motion design showreel all in one. That in itself is a big undertaking as I know little of Adobe Dreamweaver so I've put that one on the backburner for 2011! Enjoy the collection!

Old Front Page


New Front Page

No comments:

Post a Comment